Farnsworth-Hill, Inc. is committed to the safety of our employees as well as your tenants, staff, and residents
As part of these efforts, we will:
- Comply with all federal, state, and local government laws and recommended safety measures, including those regarding face masks and other personal protective equipment, social distancing, and the use of handwashing/hand sanitizing/use of gloves.
- Be mindful of possible disruption to our clients’ businesses, including minimizing of impact of any needed closures or shutdowns by coordinating with on-site staff via email, phone call, or text message.
- All Property managers maintain their own liability insurance on their personal vehicles used for building purposes.
- Property Managers will not wear loose-fitting clothing, and will not access roof areas without prior authorization from building ownership. Property Managers will also not access construction areas delineated by caution tape or construction plastic.
Communication at all levels eliminates confusion, so our Property Managers adhere to the following procedures:
- Property Managers inform office staff of scheduled appointments including property address, purpose of visit, and expected return time. This information is also posted on a whiteboard in the office and in their Outlook calendars.
- When a manager is visiting a site for a scheduled appointment, we will coordinate with the contractor/vendor/building employee via email prior to appointment